Posted on August 02, 2018 by anstice communications
Anstice Communications is hiring! We’re looking for an Art Director to join our talented team.
As an Art Director, you will work directly with the creative and projects team to design and produce creative solutions with high visual impact that align with and contribute to strategic client plans. You will work on a variety of products, including website and responsive design, digital and social media ads, proposals, video production, print ads, signage design, product packaging, corporate identity, etc.
- Cultivate a solid body of work across multiple disciplines
- Collaborate with the creative and copywriting team in and out-of-house to develop concepts and products
- Understand and execute upon the design “brief”
- Manage and track project implementation and define any budget constraints—manage production from conception to completion
- Maintain quality check of all pieces
- Attend meetings as required
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas internally
- Amend final designs according to client feedback and gain full approval
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, web developers,strategists, PR professionals, executives etc.
- Follow agency processes and policies regarding the delivery of work
- Stay current on industry trends
- Minimum 5 years of graphic design experience
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio and diverse applications— preference towards an experienced digital creative content portfolio
- Ability/experience in mobile video production and editing
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up-to-date on industry-leading software and technologies (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects,etc)
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
- Independent self-starter with ability to work and collaborate within a team environment
- Strong integrity re quality of work
- Agile, flexible work style—ability to take on multiple projects at one time and manage schedules
Please send your résumé and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.