Posted on September 14, 2018 by anstice communications
At Anstice, we are passionate problem solvers who have devised a proven strategic communications model that creates real change in a crowded marketplace. We believe ideas are meaningless without acting on them, because execution is everything when it comes to measuring success.
As the Marketing Project Coordinator, you will work with our team to support various client initiatives and related tasks. In your role, you will contribute to the execution of marcoms (marketing & communication plans), lending your hand to specific marketing functions and tactics including (but not limited to): campaign launches, market research, quote sourcing, media planning, event activations, social media execution/reporting and community management.
You will have the unique opportunity to work on diverse projects spanning a broad spectrum of industries, taking on daily challenges and gaining valuable experience in core marketing competencies—traditional, social, digital, communications and community engagement. This role will allow you to learn from and support the Anstice team members who specialize in each of these key areas.
What you bring:
You bring a passion and interest for marketing and communications and have a sound understanding of the various functions that it encompasses. You are a confident communicator with a desire to hone your tactical skills while contributing fresh ideas to client and agency initiatives in a highly collaborative environment. You are aware of both industry and market trends and the opportunities they offer our clients.
• Contribute to all marketing activities, including traditional, digital and experiential activations
• Compile market research and related information to support marcom development
• Support community management activities—creating social media content calendars, posting, monitoring, engaging and producing regular reporting to demonstrate ROI to clients
• Contribute to client events, including quote sourcing, planning, logistics and on-site support
• Work cross-functionally as required with digital, content and public relations teams to support specialized client deliverables
• Post-secondary degree or certificate in marketing or related field and/or 1-3 years of previous experience in a similar role
• Demonstrated knowledge and application of marketing tactics and execution of related tasks
• Aptitude for writing and ability to compile high volumes of information to synthesize for research and reports
• Basic understanding of paid social and digital marketing measurement/metrics and reporting
• Exceptional interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Agile, flexible work style—ability to take on multiple projects at one time and manage time effectively in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to self-motivate and work collaboratively in a team environment
• An inquisitive mind and positive attitude
• High degree of professionalism in the workplace and client interactions
• Appropriate sense of urgency applied to deadlines
• Consistent quality of work
• Confident and outgoing personality
• Available to work full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Submission deadline: October 1, 2018
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “Response to Now Hiring: Marketing Project Coordinator" in the email subject line.