About Anstice Communications
Founded in 2009, Anstice Communications (Anstice) has become one of the country’s leading integrated communications companies. Anstice activates brands through earned, owned and paid content to build relationships with target audiences in the environments they live. Recognizing the constantly changing environment, Anstice recently evolved its business model from a purely public relations agency into a fully integrated strategic marketing communications business. Anstice offers in-house creative services, one-on-one business consultation, audience planning and research, social and digital expertise, public and media relations, etc.
Are you The One?
At Anstice we set out to create change. We challenge the status quo. We question the way businesses communicate and market their brands because there is no “one-size-fits-all approach.” We are not here to win fancy awards. We don’t lead via design. We don’t place our clients into pre-planned “packages.” We are driven by ROI and providing sound business solutions based on unbiased consumer behaviour and trends. We view ourselves in the operational line of business — not as a one-off service provider, because strategic thinking needs to be immersed within the business and we always, no matter the circumstance, create more value than we capture.
It takes a unique individual to inspire to impact. Are you…
- Passionate about what you do and the impact it creates?
- Tenacious about delivering qualityand setting high benchmarks of success?
- Insightful and willing to bring new ideas to the table to solve problems?
- A High Integrityindividual who has a strong moral compass?
- Approachable and able to understand the needs of others?
- Adaptive to new ways of thinking and working?
If so, continue reading.
The Programs and Insights Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Program Management team in planning, executing and reporting on all client strategies, including client audience planning programs.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Programs and Events
- Create client-facing documentation (work backs, campaign briefs, status reports)
- Attend client events (media functions, video/photo shoots, client appreciation events), maintaining strong professional representation of Anstice. Some travel required.
- Support with media buy research/placements
- Support in event planning and coordination with creative deliverables
- Regular reporting and communication to senior team regarding work flow and project updates
- Collecting quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Performing market analysis and research on competition
- Supporting the Programming team in daily client needs
- Help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels
- Help distribute marketing materials
Creating and Implementing Strategy
- Participate in client strategic development brainstorm sessions with other team members
- Support strategic marcom development via budget development and tactical research
- Once strategic plans are developed, help the execution of the program through creation of Project/Campaign Briefs. Ensure briefs are feasible and of company standard and understood by execution team (internal/external), maintaining campaign tone, key messaging, assets, budget, timelines and research that is consistent with developed strategy.
- Engage subcontractors/suppliers as required with execution team
- Support with audience/consumer research program for all clients; develop program tactics and timelines, engage other team members where required to execute
- Synthesize research findings and report to SLT to create Strategic Brief document
- Research the best channels to reach and engage audiences for desired outcome — have strong knowledge of and be up-to-speed on research channels
- Engage/manage any external sub-contractors or suppliers assisting in the process
- Conduct one-on-one interviews with stakeholders, develop strategic survey questionnaires and interview briefs
- Report audience planning activity to client in conjunction with internal ranking system
- Maintain client relationship and retention by identifying areas of dissatisfaction, resolving issues, visiting clients and coordinating delivery of enhanced services
- Strong understanding of and experience working with multi-channel marketing and communications
- Agency or related industry experience — proven ability to manage and execute multiple projects and clients at one time
- Strong understanding of media landscape/media buying experience
- Experience in event planning/coordination
- Experience in social media and digital landscape — tools, strategies, platforms, content development etc.
- Strong interpersonal skills — ability to build relationships with a variety of personalities and seniority levels
- Strong writing skills (strategic)
- Strong research skills — demonstrated ability to think creatively and sociologically
- Self-assertive with strong initiative to succeed
- Entrepreneurial spirit — constantly seeks out ways to improve and adapts well to change
- Ability to work independently but within a collaborative culture — team player
- Positive attitude
- Fast-learner, open to self-guided learning
- Takes direction easily
- Tactical/task-oriented with ability to see/understand the bigger picture
- Deadline driven/able to work in a fast-paced environment
At Anstice we believe in fostering growth — for both our clients and employees. We believe that we offer employees a rare opportunity to develop skill set through direct experience with all facets of the communications industry, no matter what the title. We provide our staff with the opportunity to design the career runway they wish to see for themselves and their role within the company. Our organizational model differs from traditional agencies as we deem ourselves a “collective” — a small, integrated team internally but with exclusive senior experts/partners who both create and execute unbiased strategies with us on behalf of our clients. Anstice offers a flexible and fun working environment but also fast-paced and highly reactive.
Start Date: ASAP
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “Response to Programs & Insights Coordinator” in the email subject line.