About Anstice Communications
Founded in 2009, Anstice Communications (Anstice) has become one of the country’s leading integrated communications companies. Anstice activates brands through earned, owned and paid content to build relationships with target audiences in the environments they live. Recognizing the constantly changing environment, Anstice recently evolved its business model from a purely public relations agency into a fully integrated strategic marketing communications business. Anstice offers in-house creative services, one-on-one business consultation, audience planning and research, social and digital expertise, public and media relations, etc.
Are you The One?
At Anstice we set out to create change. We challenge the status quo. We question the way businesses communicate and market their brands because there is no “one-size-fits-all approach.” We are not here to win fancy awards. We don’t lead via design. We don’t place our clients into pre-planned “packages.” We are driven by ROI and providing sound business solutions based on unbiased consumer behaviour and trends. We view ourselves in the operational line of business — not as a one-off service provider, because strategic thinking needs to be immersed within the business and we always, no matter the circumstance, create more value than we capture.
It takes a unique individual to inspire to impact. Are you…
- Passionate about what you do and the impact it creates?
- Tenacious about delivering quality and setting high benchmarks of success?
- Insightful and willing to bring new ideas to the table to solve problems?
- A High Integrity individual who has a strong moral compass?
- Approachable and able to understand the needs of others?
- Adaptive to new ways of thinking and working?
If so, continue reading.
Job Purpose: The Junior Designer is responsible for assisting Anstice’s Art Director, developing creative content and ideas and executing projects.
You will also be assisting with packaging of files and production submissions. Our ideal candidate will have the ability to solve problems in the traditional and digital world, while being detailed oriented. As Junior Designer, you will be supporting and working closely with the Marketing and Public Relations team, portraying their strategies in a visual way.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with the Art Director and the Anstice team to deliver creative solutions from conception to the completion stage
- Packaging final files and prepare them for production
- Ensure that projects are aligned to client’s brands
- Self-starter with a passion for marketing and the creative industry
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in visual communications or design
- Familiarity with design concepts and web development
- Photo editing skills
- Passionate about design and aptitude for creative thinking
- Highly knowledgeable with Adobe CC (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced work environment
- Proven attention to detail
At Anstice we believe in fostering growth — for both our clients and employees. We believe that we offer employees a rare opportunity to develop their skill sets through direct experience with all facets of the communications industry, no matter what the title. This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
Start Date: ASAP
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “Response to Now Hiring: Junior Designer” in the email subject line. The position will close when a suitable candidate is found.